Ephemeral Los Angeles
Bright industrial meets disco plush in LA
131 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Monday - Sunday 10AM - 9PM
A lively and bright studio designed to feel like an oasis in the heart of LA.
For our LA studio, we drew inspiration from its previous life as an autobody shop, then bathed it in powder white and added a pop of a LA glitz (hello, disco ball!).
Ephemeral Los Angeles' features
Explore the LA space
No two Ephemeral studios are alike. See what makes our LA location special.
All of our artists are trained to be comfortable with every style, and to collaborate with you to bring your tattoo idea to life.
A few of our favorite Ephemerals
Nerdy, cute, weird, dainty, bold, trendy—we love ‘em all. We can’t wait to see what yours will be!
- Paid 2 hour parking on La Brea between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Free 2 hour parking on 1st and Formosa before 6 p.m., restricted on Mondays and Tuesdays.
We’ve done everything we can to make health and safety a priority for you and our staff.
- 6 feet of distance between workstations
- All devices, tools, products, and surfaces are sanitized and disinfected after use
- Studio is professionally deep cleaned weekly
- Masks are optional for both customers and staff, and we will provide one at your request