Ephemeral Washington, DC
Surround yourself with inspiration in D.C.’s first made-to-fade tattoo studio
1300 H Street NE Suite B, Washington, DC
A tattoo experience influenced by the beauty and grace of D.C.
Our newest studio is bathed in natural light, adorned with bright colors, and filled with the artistic sensibilities of our nation’s capital.
Ephemeral Washington DC's features
All of our artists are trained to be be comfortable with every style, and to collaborate with you to bring your tattoo idea to life.
Some of our favorite Ephemerals
Not going to lie, we love all of them. Nerdy, cute, weird, dainty, bold, trendy- but we can’t wait to hear what your idea is going to be!
Welcome to Ephemeral D.C., in the heart of the bustling and artsy H Street Corridor neighborhood.
- Street parking is available along H Street outside our studio.
- Alternatively, jump on the DC Streetcar and get off at the stop at H and 13th. That’s our block, you can’t miss us!
- X2 Bus: between 12th and 13th Streets (East), and 11th and 12th Streets (West)
- SpotAngels: Pick out a parking spot in advance with SpotAngels!
We’ve done everything we can to make health and safety a priority for you and our staff.
- 6 feet of distance between workstations
- All devices, tools, products, and surfaces are sanitized and disinfected after use
- Studio is professionally deep cleaned weekly
- Masks are optional for both customers and staff, and we will provide one at your request